One of the biggest benefits of developing a marketing strategy is that it helps you focus your resources and plan for business growth.
The planning process helps you to understand the different factors that may affect your success. Instead of worrying about the future, you can actually have a sense of control over your business.
We do help businesses with overall marketing strategies as well as single marketing tactic strategies. An example of a single marketing tactic strategy would be a social media marketing strategy only.
Are you needing help with a marketing strategy?
- We research your business and learn and much as we can as an outsider.
- Our first strategy meeting is to learn as much as we can about your business from the inside.
- Based on items we learned in the meeting and in research, our team will get to work on recognizing strategies we could use to achieve your overall company goal.
- Next would be a proposal meeting where we hope to present marketing strategy ideas with some sort of plan.
- We set up a marketing calendar for your team to run or for Dot Marketing to run and hold everyone accountable to the goals set in the marketing plan.
- We audit the work and make adjustments all the time!
Questions To Consider When Building Your Marketing Plan
- What’s the problem your target market has?
- Who do you want to be in the market?
- How are you unique from others doing the same sort of things?
- What are your competitors better at than you?
- What kind of market research have you collected this year that could help make decisions for this year’s marketing plan?
- Where does your business emotionally connect to people’s lives?
- How do you price your services?
- What is your budget for marketing tactics this year? Includes networking, advertising, marketing, design, photography, sponsorships, signage, promotional products, events, direct mail, etc.
- How do you plan to acquire new customers?
- How do you plan to grow within existing customers?
- What are the Key metrics you’ll be tracking to make sure your business is headed in the right direction?