Web design that is optimized for Google from the start.
Every business needs a website, but that website needs to be found by Google, Bing, and other search engines. Our websites work for all screen sizes, load quickly, are well organized, easy to use, and are optimized for search engines to be able to find your business quickly and users to be able to easily navigate. All of this is essential for modern web design.
A few sample websites…
We have a ton more, so if you are looking for a particular sample, reach out!
Our Web Design Platform of Choice is WordPress!
We use a content management system, or CMS, for our web design providing a structure that helps Google and other search engines find our websites easier. More than 33% of all websites use WordPress because of its reliability, security, and virtually unlimited possibilities. Because of its versatility and popularity, WordPress integrates well with other services that are part of every business’ marketing needs, such as email marketing and social media marketing.
What is the cost of web design and build?
Your website needs to be accessible on any screen size. That’s why all of our sites are built to work on desktop, tablet, and mobile screens (known as responsive design). You’ll also need your site to be easily found by search engines like Google and Bing. Expect around $2,500 for a site that includes:
- Setup Cpanel on our server and point domain name to the new host.
- Setup website layout, branding, colors, logo placement, menu bar setup.
- Header creative design taking user experience into consideration.
- Social Media linking throughout website.
- Google Reviews embedding 3star and above.
- SSL on website to make sure it is secure and safe to browse or shop.
- Responsive Layout for Mobile, Tablet or Desktop viewing
- Home Page Design
- Privacy Page
- Contact Us Page and Add Captcha on contact form.
- Make custom Fav Icon to represent your website in the internet browsers.
- Professional Page Layout on up to 5 additional pages.
- Editing content on each page
- Sizing images and setting alt tags for each image on the page.
- Setting Meta Data for title and description on each page
- Submit website to Google
- Submit website to Bing
- Setup or Update Google My Business, Yelp and Bing Places
- At 404 redirect page in case pages are renamed or deleted from website.
- Setup analytics reporting to gather statistics from website for future use.
- Plugins management. Activate ones we need and delete ones we will not be using.
Website Build Add-Ons
If you need a little added functionality to your websites, here are a few add-ons to take your website to that next level.
- Pages of Content
- Adding and Optimizing Media Into a Photo Gallery
- Shopping Cart and Payment Gateway
- Testimonials Showcase
- Facebook Feed Viewable on Website
- Event Calendar
- Fillable Online Forms
- Video Gallery
- Custom Coding Items
- Adding a Database