We build websites following good user experience practices.
Good user experience to us means being able to answer the following questions in a positive light. Is your website well organized? Is it easy to use? Does it provide good information, load quickly, and is it mobile friendly?
Lately, search engines have made a website’s user experience an important ranking signal, so our goal is to build sites optimizing for user experience.
Our website builds work well on desktop, tablet, or mobile devices. Maybe your website should be an app? We can help you with that as well.
Our Website Platform of Choice is WordPress!
We use a content management system, or CMS, to build our websites. The content management structure makes them easier to be crawled. We currently use WordPress because of its popularity. There are literally thousands of plugins that add functionality to sites. Also, running an online business often involves processes like connecting up databases, newsletters, payment gateways, event management and social media tools. WordPress easily manages 3rd party integration seamlessly. As more and more website designers’ use WordPress, more features are developed. The sky’s the limit for your site and your online business activities
What is the cost of a website build?
A common question we get is, “How much does a website cost to be built?” All websites are not created equal that’s for sure. Here is a guide below so you have an idea. To set up a business card website, including setting it up to be technically correct to be found by search engines, anticipate $1,100. This includes:
- Cpanel Setup
- WordPress Installed
- Template Installed
- Necessary Plugins Installed
- Settings for Layout Setup – Color Scheme, Logo, Copyright, Menu, Top Bar
- 100 Words or Less of Content
- Create Simple Homepage Header
- Simple Contact Form Setup
- Activate on Your Domain Name
- SSL Setup
- Client Login Setup
- Claim Google Business Page
- Claim Bing Places
- Setup Metadata
- Go Through User Experience Audit
- Submit Sitemaps to Google and Bing
Website Build Add Ons
Anticipate more cost to your website build if you are looking to get more than just a business card website.
- Pages of Content
- Adding and Optimizing Media Into a Photo Gallery
- Shopping Cart and Payment Gateway
- Testimonials Showcase
- Facebook Feed Viewable on Website
- Event Calendar
- Fillable Online Forms
- Video Gallery
- Custom Coding Items
- Adding a Database
A few sample websites…
We have a ton more, so if you are looking for a particular sample, reach out!
All Our Sites Have Hosting and Maintenance Service for $50 per Month
Hosting and Maintenance Service Includes:
- Advanced, Secure, PCI Compliant, Dedicated Server Hosting
- Plug-In, Template, and Software Updates
- Performance Updates
- Google Business Page Management
- Website Analytics Reporting
- 4 Hours per Year of Website Changes (15 minutes per Month)