Do You Have a Strong Brand?
Developing a strong brand identity for your business is an extremely important factor in its success. A brand is a specific combination of logo, words, type font, design, colors, personality, price, service, etc. It’s also a bundle of attributes or what people perceive of your business. What kind of personality is your brand expressing? Is your brand friendly, informative, precise, or playful?
Here is a short list of steps to develop a brand. If you have a brand, it is a good idea to make sure everyone in your company understands the brand.
- Establish who your buyer persona’s are.
- Identify your Unique Selling Proposition. Here is where you are trying to identify a unique and original voice to represent the brand.
- Create your look, feel, and voice of the brand to be used across marketing channels.
- Implement marketing tactics to promote your brand.
Here is a list of items that showcase your brand.
- Image, Logo, Tagline
- Publicity & Brand-Related Stories/Articles
- Customer Referrals
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing
- Brand Signature on all Email Messages
- Brand-Related Contests
- Promotional Products
- Digital Marketing