It is 5 times more costly to gain a new customer than keep an existing customer. How are you reaching out to your current customers? Email marketing is a great way to communicate. The people that you send emails to already know you and are open to being communicated with that way. In fact, they opted in to receive information from you.
Here are some benefits when using email marketing:
- Reduce Your Time & Effort of Communicating with Customers
- Get Out Real-Time Messages
- You Can Personalize and Segment Customer Database Information
- Easy Way For More Frequent Communications with Customers
- A Great Way To Spread Information
- Reduce Overhead Costs of Sales Tactics
- A Great Way To Track Sales and User Engagement
- Create a strategy for your monthly, semi monthly or weekly emails.
- Gather email addresses from your source or put the strategy in place to gather new emails.
- Create content for your email including text and images.
- Design an effective email utilizing content.
- Schedule professional email to your email list
- Report on results and options on how we could improve on those results for next time.